13 Thoughts Everyone Has When Packing For A Family Vacation

13 Struggles Of Packing For A Family Vacation, As Told By 'Bob's Burgers' Characters

"Everything's fine."

111

Everyone loves a good family vacation, but everyone also knows that packing for a trip is the hardest part of it. You don't know what the weather forecast will be. What if it's cold and you don't have enough warm clothes. Or vice versa? And then there's the stress of forgetting something important, like medication or underwear.

It's a very tedious process, but once you get to your destination, all that stress and worry just drift away.

1. You start off easy, only packing for an hour here and there

Source

2. You know you only need 7 or 8 shirts, but you decide to pack at least 16, you know, just in case

Source

3. But at least you get an excuse to wear all your cute clothes, including tank tops, shorts, and rompers

Source

4. Your instagram profile is going to be hella cute with all the photo ops you have planned with your cute clothes

Source

5. Even with cute outfits, you aren't excited about getting dressed up for a nice family dinner

Source

6. You need to mentally prepare yourself for any items you might forget to pack

Source

7. Even though you're going to the beach, you pack 3 sweatshirts and several long-sleeve shirts

Source

8. You try to pack ahead of time, but in reality, you pack the night before you leave

Source

9. You're not looking forward to packing up the car with everyone's heavy luggage

Source

10. Right before the car starts, there's an anxious energy in the car about forgetting items

Source

11. When the car is all packed and Dad starts driving towards your destination

Source

12. Within the first hour of driving, you have a pretty clear idea of the emotions of your family regarding the vacation

Source

13. When you arrive at the hotel, you find you already forgot something even after all your preparations

Source