Lately, I've been feeling burnt out.

At first, I thought it was just because I was still getting into the school mindset, but that's not the case.

I didn't procrastinate throughout high school or the first two semesters of college. It never occurred to me that waiting to do something was a thing.

More and more I'm finding myself with an increased lack of motivation and time do work on myself. Everything seems to be piling up, and I'm not sure how to cope with it.

It seems as if I keep finding myself at odds with everything around me. I have always prioritized my safety and health over everything else in my life. Number two on my list is school, then my next priority is work. Work has been such a big part of my life, and fighting that with time for school has proven to be difficult.

I know I'm not the only one. May it's something in the water. Or maybe, it is just a sophomore slump. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

I'm trying to set small goals for myself to achieve so it feels like I'm getting somewhere. It has been working, but I'm still left with the same feeling.

It's hard to describe in my head how I think of the situation. I knew feeling like this was bound to happen, and I let myself get to this point. I can only go day-by-day in order to get to my end goal. It seems as if everything piles on top of one another at one point, or multiple, during the semester then it gets to your breaking point.

I'm at this point, and I'm just trying to see it out.

If you are going through something similar to me, know that you're not alone. Let's hope we can come together, and get through this together. Slumps aren't fun, but getting through it will be worth it in the end.