Overcome Your Insecurities, Be Free Darling

You are too beautiful and have so much strength, love, and beauty and you should not feel any less because of someone else's.

102
Kaitlyn Moore

Ladies.

It is so damn hard out here, I know it. The world has almost come to an arm to an arms race in who is prettier, has more friends, and is the most popular.

I understand your pain and your struggles. Scrolling through social media can kill sometimes. All of these gorgeous people with high creativity and poise.

But honey, you have the same thing.

Do not let yourself forget your amazing traits by obsessing over others'.

You are too beautiful and have so much strength, love, and beauty and you should not feel any less because of someone else's. There is so much flowing positive energy in this world, and you should send that waves as well.

Love your damn self.

We literally have only one life to live and how disappointing would it be if you looked back at your life at an elder age and regretted holding back from being yourself.

Stop holding back.

Stop holding back from being your true self because you are afraid to show it to this judgemental world.

Show the world who you really are, and the right people who flow to you.

If you have been thinking lately that the people who are in your life are not meant for you, than hosta la vista.

Take advantage of every day in your life. Make someone smile.

You are so powerful, yet you do not realize it.

Your words can change the world.

Stop living every day to make other people happy. Who cares if your outfit isn't the trendiest. Who cares if your life isn't the "Instagram goals."

"You are comparing your natural self to someone's edited self."

Don't let anyone in this world steal your light away. The sun and the moon both shine very beautifully, side by side, and no one thinks to compare them.