'Outer Banks'' John B And Sarah Cameron Are Officially Dating In Real Life

John B And Sarah Cameron Are Officially Dating In Real Life, And We'll Treasure Them Forever

Just like that, another Pogue is off the market IRL.

12921
Instagram/@obx/@hichasestokes

A few days ago, Madison Bailey — aka Kie from Netflix's "Outer Banks" — announced her new relationship with TikTok bae Mariah Linney. Today, John B and Sarah Cameron announced they are officially together in real life, so my heart has officially exploded with happiness for them (and also a little jealousy because John B... well, nevermind).

Chase Stokes, the 27-year-old actor everyone fell in love with as John B, posted a photo of himself and Madelyn Cline, the 22-year-old actress the world fell in love with as Sarah Cameron, having a picnic on the beach at sunset to make their relationship Instagram official.

View this post on Instagram
cats outta the bag ❤️
A post shared by stokes, chase here i am (@hichasestokes) on Jun 14, 2020 at 3:54pm PDT

Of course, "Outer Banks" fans have been shipping the real-life John B and Sarah for a while now — and obviously we had our suspicions. But after patiently waiting for confirmation from the two pretty much since the show released on Netflix, we are finally getting the answers we've been wanting. Yes, the "cat's outta the bag"... FINALLY.

Jealousy aside, we have no choice but to stan and we have to treasure them forever. Now, can we please get an "Outer Banks" season two already? It's been too long.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.