A Full Guide & Optimal Configuration of Brave Browser

All you must know about Brave, the best browser in the market, involving the optimal configuration and installation guide to get the best out of this browser.

93
Brave Browser

Brave has all the benefits similar to Chrome, in addition to some extras.

It consists of track-blockers and ad-blockers made in the browser, along with the script blocking and HTTP upgrading, fingerprinting control, and cookie.

In short, it is a secure browser-accessible in the market.

In case you need to be less safe, you have the complete control of the degree of safety by organizing its shields.

Brave signifies every privacy anyone wants

Their servers cannot store your browsing information and cannot sell it to a third-party.

It works best against malware, disables unreliable plugins, and blocks phishing.

The Brave Sync encodes and synchronizes your bookmarks and setting along with the devices.

It allows you to navigate with Tor, or an embedded version if it is not enough to have Incognito Mode.

It appears with DuckDuckGo as a default search engine, and it is a great feature.

However, the most fundamental aspect of brave is its incentivized economy.

Through activating brave Ads and brave Rewards, the users get awarded Basic Attention Token (BAT) for viewing ads, which can be adjusted frequently.

Then, the users can tip their preferred content creator manually or set the contributions every month.

BAT and Brave browser are the most reliable projects of blockchain: they have the best software, great use of their utility token, and principles and philosophy behind it.

If you are a user of Chrome and you once use Brave, you will fall in love with this browser.

Let's talk about how to install and configure it as mentioned below:

How to Install a Brave Browser?

• First of all, visit the official website of Brave and click on the download button.
  • Select the destination folder to download the installer. After installation, you can delete it.
  • Double click on the installer and follow all the instructions.
  • Click the 'Import' icon if you want to get your bookmarks from your old browser. If you do not wish to, click 'Next.'
  • When you click 'Import,' there will appear an option of selecting the browser from where you want to import bookmarks from.
  • The next step will take you to choose the search engine for the Brave browser.
  • For opening the search engine settings configuration, click the 'Settings' icon.

I will suggest you not to use Google products. Go for DuckDuckGo. It is a highly private search engine that works best while keeping your data private and secure. You can choose it for using the address bar.