It's your day to shine and I get to stand right next to you

An Open Letter to the Bride from your bridesmaid

I am so honored to be apart of your big day

53

Dear soon to be bride,

You know who you are. You are my person. Like when Dr. Yang said "She's my person. If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person." That is who you are to me. Recently you asked me a serious question. I know have a long list of people who you could have asked but you picked me to be one. You asked me to be a bridesmaid, and how on Earth could I say no.

I can't wait for that for the day you walk down that all beautiful and happy. I get the privilege to stand right next to you. I love you so much, girl. You are family and we are part of a big crazy family but that's why we have each other to keep each other sain.

There are many things I want to say but how to put them into words. Like how you are one of the strongest people I know. I love how on Thursday nights we are sitting on the couch together watching Grey's Anatomy, how in each other's phone contact as "MY PERSON", or the moments you ask for advice on a topic I have no clue on but I try and we laugh about it later.

They say God made us cousins because our parents couldn't handle us as sisters.

So I just wanted to say I love you and will always be on your side if you need a friend, a person, or a shoulder to lean on I will be there.

Love,

Your Bridesmaid Laura