Dear Role Model,

I have always believed that people are placed in your life for a reason, and sometimes you don't expect that a random person will have such a huge impact on your life until they just do. To me, a role model is someone who you look up to and admire. They are someone that you can trust wholeheartedly and are there to help you through the good, the bad, and the ugly. You are constantly learning from them, and strive to be just like them in all the best ways.

I know I tell you all the time that you are the perfect human, and that is because, in my eyes, you are. You are kind to everyone you meet, you are beautiful inside and out, you are incredibly smart, you are selfless almost to a fault, and you are so strong and brave.

The advice you give me is always genuine and I always know you are looking out for my best interest. Our talks will always be so special to me because after them I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders. You have always made time for me no matter how busy you were, and although you never said it I know sometimes you were VERY busy. You have taught me so many valuable life lessons ranging from never being afraid of anyone or anything to making kale actually taste yummy. You always encourage me to keep trying no matter how many times I get something wrong, and you never let me give up on anything, especially myself. You inspire me everyday to want to be a better person. Your strength and passion constantly amaze me and make me want to be as strong and as passionate as you are, and my hope is that one day I can be half the amazing woman you are.

So, I want to thank you for everything you have done to help me. I want to thank you for loving me when I didn't love myself. I want to thank you for always making me brave. I want to thank you for being the light on my bad days and the glow on my good ones. I want to thank you for being my "school mom". I want to thank you for pushing me to be the best I can be. I want to thank you for making me laugh when I almost forgot how to. I want to thank you for getting me through one of the hardest times of my life. I want to thank you for never giving up on me. But most of all, I want to thank you for being the best role model a girl could ever wish for.

I love you my fantastic role model, you are my hero and the world needs more people like you. And I know that you were, indeed, placed in my life for a beautiful reason, and I am grateful for that reason every single day.

With all my love.