To The Person Who Needs To Let Go, And Grow

Every person has a time in their life where they feel the weight on their shoulders, now its time to set it down.

1196
Instagram- Megan Supernaw

Dear person who needs to let go,

We are a creation of the past, but not a definition of its journey.

The path we take is forever changing based on how we interpret what life has given us. We can no longer blame our behaviors on the past demons we have all had, the conditions of our surroundings, or the form that people have tried to shape us into. We are a forever molding clay that has been given the opportunity to shift in our own hands.

We have received the ability to be whatever we want to be and nothing is more powerful than this realization.

The people who have hurt you in the past are exactly where they are stated. Stuck in the past as you advance your life into new dimensions. We are not a definition of what encompasses us. We are the definition of how we utilize these obstacles. We are a definition of how we overcome the fear, the pain, and the heartbreak. We are a definition of how we react.

When you realize not every action needs a reaction, then you will grow into a better mindset.

On the other hand, someone else’s story does not always need to intertwine in yours. You are the author whose input should christen the blank pages ahead. Your book will end one day, you will end one day, we all will end one day. So when the future generations reflect on your story, will they see the pen in someone else’s hand? Or in the one whose soul who never gave up a single page.

Take these past obstacles that always weigh you down, bury your hopes, and are crushing your dreams, and simply, set them down.

You are a limitless creation made to better this world, and succeed on the path your heart and soul carry you on. Your goals are in the sky and the weight of all your troubles is tying you to the ground. So fight them, with all you have, accept the fact that you can only grow upwards, and being held back will never get you to where you need to be.

Take the pile you set down, pour some gasoline on it, strike a match, and smile into the flames.

Let the past burn away, but never forget, and also never dwell. We are developments of our troubles, but we still decide the way we evolve. The weight has been lifted. Do not join this fire, because it’s no longer apart of who you are. Bask in the spark you created, let it ignite your soul, and establish a new fire inside your body. Feel the burning desire of success and growth. Let it consume you.

Smile into the flames, because nothing is more powerful than a person who has no burdens.

Smile into the flames, because nothing is more fearful than someone who is not defined.

Smile into the flames, because the weight you have been carrying is gone.

Smile into the flames, because you have finally grown.

Sincerely,

Someone who let go