An Open Letter To Middle School Bullies

An Open Letter To Middle School Bullies

What goes around comes around.

19
An Open Letter To Middle School Bullies
LeHighValley Marketplace

To those girls who tormented me every single day in middle school:

Now, I do not want to mention any names because I am not the type of person to call out people. However, if somehow these girls stumbled upon this article and saw that I wrote it I do believe they would know who they are. I just want to thank them for harassing and making fun of me because it has made me a stronger person. I have learned to let things go because I had become so adapted to the hate. Although it has made me stronger, I just want to say a giant f*** you to them. It is because of people like you that there is so much hate in the world; some people even have thoughts about suicide and some even succeed at killing themselves.

I see you on social media, retweeting anti-bullying tweets and speaking up about them but the bully you are speaking up about is you. Remember when I accidentally got my period on a chair because I was so young and just starting out? You laughed at me for the rest of the year. Just because you didn't get your period until you were 18 does not give you the right to make fun of someone who got theirs at a younger age. I remember very vividly these group of girls staring at me at lunch and giggling away, how mature right?

Remember that time in our stained glass class where you all sat there taking pictures of me and my best friend while laughing? How disgusting can someone be? It's sad that even now I look at their social media pages and I see them posting a picture of these innocent people and making fun of them.

I remember using makeup for the first time in seventh grade, but of course I was so inexperienced that I put it on really badly just like any normal girl would. Of course those girls had a field day with my naive self and said things such as "you look ugly" or "how stupid can you be for not knowing how to put on eyeliner." I mean really? How horrible to say to such a young girl who is just learning and needs to make mistakes to become better.

These group of girls made everyone feel like s**t and I'Il always believe that karma will come back to them. The whole point of this letter is to be able to relate to everyone who reads this and for them to know that they are not alone. When I graduated middle school, it was the best feeling in this world to know i would never see those horrible girls again. In high school I ended up running into them but they left me alone for those four years. I did not take anyone's s**t and I wasn't that weak little girl anymore. Although I despise this group of girls with all my heart, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and wish them to become better people because the anger they carry in their hearts will not do them any good in the future.

Sincerely,

The new and unfazed woman.