12 Things Makeup Addicts Don't Need To Look Into A Mirror To Admit

You either love makeup or you don't. Those of us who do love it, have countdowns until our favorite brands launch new products, buy all the limited edition holiday collections, and really don't care that you think we might just be a little bit crazy.

The mini heart attack you have when you drop your favorite bronzer

It doesn't matter how much it cost, your heart will stop every single time.

“I’m only buying one eyeshadow palette” *Walks out with three new eyeshadow palettes, a highlighter palette, and a new mascara.*

I mean it's just like going to Walmart when your hungry right?

Bracing yourself before you dip into a loose powder so your outfit doesn’t get messed up.

Translucent setting powder is the quickest way to ruin an entire outfit.

The slight feeling of shame when the person at the register says “Thank you for being a Rouge Member” or “Thank you for being a Diamond member”, or if you are me, you are both….

Hey at least I use all my makeup right?

At least you know exactly which drink is yours because of the giant lipstick or lipgloss marks on your straw.

No explanation needed...

Somehow your makeup melts off in under an hour when you go out, but when you go to take it off at night it takes five makeup wipes and you’ll go through two or three rounds of rinsing off cleansing balm.

You'll still wake up in the morning and find some makeup on your face too.

Only having one bag filled with clothes but having two bags filled with makeup when you travel.

It's not my fault Natasha Denona dropped two beautiful palettes before I saw all the limited edition holiday collections.

Explaining to your significant other that yes the two new red lipsticks you just bought are completely different.

An orangey red and a more blue red are two very different things.

Wait Sephora is giving us discount codes???

If you've ever shopped at Sephora you know exactly what I'm talking about.

At the end of the day as long as you have on makeup, it really doesn’t matter what you wear out of the house.

At least my makeup looks good right?

When your winged eyeliner is perfect and people ask you why you took "so long to get ready" 

Winged liner is an art that takes a long time and extreme levels of care.

Obsessing over the packaging when a new product is launched.

It's an experience, OK?