On Behalf Of All Women; An Open Letter To Sexual Predators

I have a few words for you.

413
Achilles Demicran

Dear Rapists and Stalkers,

On behalf of all women that you have tried to destroyed; I want to know something. How does it feel to be a sexual predator? I'm really interested in knowing how your life sucks so much that rape and stalking suddenly became the answer to your problems. Because that makes total sense, you know? Sarcastic clapping. How does it feel to wake up in the morning and know that you are so insecure that you actually invested time into abusing women?

That you raped a girl.

That you stalked a girl.

That you took the light out of a life.

How proud must you be of yourself to know that you lay so low on the chain that you are actually a terrible human being. And I'm sorry but there is no excuse for it. At the end of the day you are a equivalent to that of a trash bag.

Tell me, how does it make you feel to know you humiliated someone? That at some point this girl stood tall, but you as a human being, saw it as your duty to ruin her? You see, when most people get rejected they just move on. But I swear there is one in every bunch.

I really want to what's like to be a young man in college that has nothing better to do than turn into a stalker? Or a rapist. A creep.

Were you really that bored that you had to start stalking women? Was life that bad? Were you that tired of being rejected and instead decided to force yourself on someone? At what point did it become your job to use women as your outlet, when? When did it become socially acceptable to use women as a way to satisfy your fragile masculinity?

And here is my favorite part about the whole thing. I mean, literally, my favorite part.

You will walk free.

You'll get away with what you have done. They will let you off the hook because you are a man. And this is a man's world. No matter how disgusting you are, at the end of the day, you'll be deemed innocent. Simply because you are a man and this entire society is designed to benefit men. So instead of you being held accountable for your actions, it will be blamed on the girl.

"Oh, she shouldn't have been wearing that. She should have reported it sooner. She should have been nice to him."

But me? I will feel sorry for you. Not because I think you deserve pity but because someday it will come for you. You may have got off the hook on the law end; but on the karma end. The storm is brewing. And to that, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. I sure would not want to be in the place of a human being that will receive the wrath of what is to come. So remember that as you walk free. As your hold your head high, as a sexual predator, know that you will reap what you have sown.

Sincerely,

An Angry Woman