best oils for hair
Hair Skin Nails

5 Of The Best Hair Oils For Stronger, Healthier, Quicker-Growing Hair

Just use these hair oils regularly and you will see your hair grow in no time at all!

1471
Girl running hand through her hair

Looking for a hair oil to grow your hair quickly? Well, look no more because we have listed down the top five hair oils that can help you grow your hair quickly and efficiently.

1. Castor hair oil

Rich in Vitamin E, proteins, and minerals, castor hair oil can work wonders on your hair. Although it is a little difficult to wash off your hair, it is known to have many benefits when it concerns your hair. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing dandruff and hair fall while moisturizing your hair and keeping it soft. It is especially useful in moisturizing your dry scalp and helps in blood circulation which in turn helps in hair growth. Just apply this oil on your hair and keep it overnight and then rinse it with a mild shampoo next day. Keep repeating this twice or thrice every week and you will see your hair grow longer in no time at all.

2. Olive oil

One of the best hair oils for hair growth, olive oil, contains Vitamin E and antioxidants, which are important for healthy and shiny hair. This hair oil is lightweight which makes it perfect for oily hair as it doesn't weigh it down and due to the oleic acid content in it, it can easily lock onto the hair shaft and help in retaining moisture. It is one of the best natural conditioners which will give you smooth and shiny hair after every application and due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is ideal for removing dandruff and reducing hair fall while promoting hair growth.

3. Bhringraj oil

This oil is made by mixing Eclipta alba or False Daisy with sesame oil and is one of the most effective hair oils in reducing hair fall. It is also effective in preventing premature aging and helps in the promotion of hair growth. This oil is available in most ayurvedic shops and is extremely useful for your hair. If you use it regularly, you will find that your hair has not only grown long but become healthier too.

4. Sesame oil

A commonly used hair oil in the base of most ayurvedic preparations for hair growth is the sesame oil. This hair is antimicrobial which makes it effective in treating scalp infections and several fungal infections. Make sure you use it hot as it can condition your hair while getting rid of dandruff and nourishes your scalp effectively while promoting hair growth.

5. Coconut oil

It gives you healthy and soft hair while repairing your damaged hair with the help of Vitamin E and antioxidants that are available in it. It penetrates into hair follicles and improves the hair growth while keeping your hair hydrated and moisturized. It also helps in reducing hair fall and split ends and is known to make your hair soft and smooth.