Odyssey Webinar: Using Surveys And Polls To Strengthen Your Content
Tips

See you on Wednesday, July 15 at 4:00 p.m. EST.

43

On July 15, our Dating and Relationships editor is hosting a video webinar focused on using surveys and polls to include multiple opinions in your content –– and you're invited! You must have an Odyssey account to attend.

Our Dating and Relationships editor has written several articles like this, where uses surveys or polls on Instagram to include the opinions and reactions of other people in her content. On Odyssey, content that features more than one opinion typically earns more engagement because readers like to see the full picture when consuming content about a particular topic. Just one person's opinion isn't the full picture!

We have also created a template you can find here so you can follow the same process in your own content.

During the webinar, you will see how she creates this kind of content from start to finish. She'll also show you how you can apply the same skills to all kinds of topics you want to gather information about using surveys and polls.

The webinar will be Wednesday, July 15 at 4:00 p.m. EST and will be held on Google Hangouts! Here's a form you can fill out to RSVP!

See you there,

Odyssey HQ