20 Questions To Ask Your S.O. To See How Well They Know You

Odyssey Template: Ask Your S.O. These 20 Questions To See How Well They Know You

If they don't know, now they'll know.

3318

A huge part of being in a relationship is communication and, well, part of communication is listening. So, why not have a little fun with your partner and see just how well they know you?

Whether you've been together for a short time or a long time, there's always more to learn, so play a little game together, ask them the twenty questions below, record their answers, tell them whether they're right or wrong, and learn! Then, publish away!

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you to share the results of your 20 Questions game with your S.O. on Odyssey by using the template we created below. Follow these steps:

1. COPY the questions in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in with the answers your partner gives and write whether it's "right or wrong" underneath, then submit it with a personal photo if possible
    • Of course, feel free to switch up any or all of the questions if you wish! Have fun!
  4. Submit under Community: Relationships for a chance to be featured on Swoon
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

INTRO: Write a little about your relationship and how long you've been together, then jump into the questions!

1. What's my favorite food?

Answer

2. What's one food I hate?

Answer

3. What's my favorite restaurant?

Answer

4. What's one cause I really care about?

Answer

5. Where was I born?

Answer

6. Who is my absolute best friend?

Answer

7. What's my favorite thing about you?

Answer

8. What is my dream job?

Answer

Right/Wrong

9. What's my favorite color?

Answer

Right/Wrong

10. What's one thing I'm really bad at?

Answer

Right/Wrong

11. What's one thing I'm really good at?

Answer

Right/Wrong

12. What would you say is my greatest weakness?

Answer

Right/Wrong

13. What would you say is my greatest strength?

Answer

Right/Wrong

14. Who am I closest to in my family?

Answer

Right/Wrong

15. How did I get my name?

Answer

Right/Wrong

16. Who is my role model?

Answer

Right/Wrong

17. What is my love language?

Answer

Right/Wrong

18. What is my biggest regret?

Answer

Right/Wrong

19. What is my greatest fear?

Answer

Right/Wrong

20. What is my biggest insecurity?

Answer

Right/Wrong

CONCLUSION: Write how many they got right about you and whether or not you were surprised by this!

END TEMPLATE

Pro Tips for Using This Template:

• Use this headline structure for friends: I Asked My [Boyfriend/Girlfriend/S.O.] These 20 Questions About Me, And ____________
  • Always ask your partner if you can publish their answers before doing so (no exceptions).
  • If possible, use a personal cover photo of the two of you!
  • Once complete, publish it and file the article under Community: Relationships.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.