Odyssey At MVSU Is On The Rise!

Odyssey At MVSU Is On The Rise!

In true Valley fashion, Odyssey at MVSU is getting bigger and better.

5
Odyssey At MVSU Is On The Rise!
Twitter.com

For the past three weeks, students have been sharing their thoughts and having their voices heard through Odyssey at Mississippi Valley State University. It’s been an amazing experience to bring this awesome platform to “The Valley” and thankfully, fellow Delta Devils as well as family, friends, and colleagues have been some of our biggest supporters. Odyssey is a social content platform that uses social media to amplify our voices, so every like, share and comment is extremely appreciated.

If you have not had a chance to check out our diverse array of articles, you’ve been missing out. Some topics have ranged from Self Harm, Netflix, Fashion, Pop Culture and Political Issues. We have a diverse team of creators, and we will continue to produce great content for you all to enjoy.

Although MVSU is a new community in the Odyssey network, we have plans of becoming a standout community this year. This upcoming Fall 2016 semester, we are looking to expand our team and continue to grow towards our goal. Although we hail from the heart of the rural Mississippi Delta, we will be heard all over the nation and worldwide. MVSU and the Delta have some amazingly creative and intelligent people; it’s time for our voices to be heard!

As our team continues to grow as both writers and social influencers, we are welcoming you to grow with us! We are looking for outstanding new members to join the MVSU team.

As always, One goal. One team. One Valley.

Sincerely,

The Editors with Odyssey at Mississippi Valley State University