Writing For Odyssey Has Definitely Helped Me

And it could help you too.
5

Being in college, and doing so many things can be difficult. It's hard to balance classes, let alone a job, if you're commuting, and your social life. With the amount of things that I'm doing this semester, I'm surprised I have time to breathe and haven't gotten sick 100 times. Writing for Odyssey has to be one of the most rewarding things that I'm doing this semester.

It allows me to have my voice heard, and state my own opinion, without being interrupted in the middle of my sentence. Admittedly, finding people who have the same passion for writing as I do, and have enough time on their hands to actually write an article is hard. Finding content creators has to be one of the hardest parts of being on this team.

In society today, we're taught that if we don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. But what if our opinion isn't nice, but it's how we feel on the topic?? Odyssey is a great way to share your opinion, without being lectured about it. Also, people can respond to your article without it seeming like they're personally attacking you.

Writing is a great way to let out stress, without taking it out on those around you. And odyssey is definitely a great outlet to write on. It has helped me a lot. Although I may snot be writing about the exact cause of my stress, writing in general relaxes me.

Hopefully it relaxes you too!