Need motivation? Feeling down? Or just need a laugh? President Barack Obama just may be the person you need in your life. Now, of course, it is almost nearly impossible for you to have the real deal Barry O helping you out personally, but whatever your case may be can be solved with one of the many near perfect quotes from 44. Here's 8 you didn't know you needed to hear, but will make your day better (guaranteed).

1. "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

Now if this isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

2. "Six years into my presidency some people still say I'm arrogant, aloof, condescending. Some people are so dumb."

Oh how I miss a President who could not only take insults, but also joke about them. Sarcastically.

3. "But our country is not just all about the Benjamins - it's about the Tubmans, too." 

No comment necessary.

4. "Michelle's like Beyoncé in that song, 'Let me upgrade ya!' She upgraded me. There's no doubt I'm a better man having spent time with Michelle."

A President that referenced Beyoncé to describe his love for his wife... Truly unbeatable.

5. "For the past 25 years, you've not only been my wife and the mother of my children, you've been my best friend. You took on a role you didn't ask for and you made it your own with grace, grit and style."

If a Beyoncé reference wasn't enough for you, this touching statement (even more touching when you listen to this speech) has to do it for you.

6. "The arc of the universe may bend toward justice, but it doesn't bend on its own."

This one may be my new favorite.

7. "Don't boo, vote."

Can I vote for you a third time, President Obama? ... But in all seriousness, we must appreciate his reluctance to dwell on political rhetoric. Rather than bash his opponents or the opposite party, he simply advises voters to do what they can with their voice. Now this is class.

8. "Where we are met with cynicism and doubts and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people: Yes, we can."

Yes, we can. And yes, we will. Thanks to much of the work that President Obama did.

On days when you need some inspiration or laughs it can be easy to overlook someone as esteemed as President Barack Obama. But he may actually be your best remedy. If only he could be a remedy for some other problems going on... A girl can dream, right?