A Note To This Month

A Note To This Month

March: is for you.

7
A Note To This Month
Tumblr

It’s amazing to think that we’re welcoming March, 3 months into the New Year and already so much has transpired. Whether a student, employee/employer/parent or all of the above, if you’re breathing you’re busy.

While busy is good busy can be more than notion, and extremely taxing on one’s mental state. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines are often all that I think of. What assignment is due next and when will I find the time to complete it. Am I or am I not placing enough effort to succeed in my academic life and God bless the nights I spend in a frenzy due to my lack of a job search.

To say the least, my mind is always running and I’m beyond weary of always answering “tired” when someone asks how I’m doing? I no longer want to continue on feeling jaded but rather rejuvenated. Excited about the stage of life I am in, the work I am doing and where I’m headed (although that path isn’t quite clear).

Treat yourself March.

That’s the theme of this month, working hard but remaining mindful of both your time and value. Keeping those things that bring you the most joy in the forefront as a priority and always sticking to what your intuition is telling you. If paid close attention to, your spirit has a way of looking out for you as well as leading you to the peace you need and deserve. So, when feeling your busiest remember the benefits but also your path and that 31 days is more than enough time to accomplish all that you desire to see manifest into fruition.

Wise words to keep in mind “baby steps, baby steps, being busy is a blessing”- Yari Blanco.

Enjoy March and all the productivity and adventure it will bring.