It's Not Weird To Want To Stay Home On The Weekend

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Feel Weird About Not Wanting To Go Out And Drink Every Weekend

It's not weird, it's responsible.

253
https://unsplash.com/photos/CTNUH5dCTkU

Whenever your friends and roommates are all drinking and going to the bar it can be difficult to tell them you're not going. It's always hard to resist the peer pressure and not let the fear of missing out get to you. But if you don't want to go, nobody is making you! It's completely normal to not want to go the bars and drink every weekend, it's actually the responsible decision. And trust me, you are not alone.

Here are 5 reasons why staying home on the weekends isn't weird and is completely beneficial.

1. Getting all dolled up takes so much effort 

If you're a girl, you know what i'm talking about. It's always fun to look nice but there is a point where it's just dreadful.

2. The couch is way more comfortable than the bar chair 

Bar stools suck and are always sticky, but you better believe that couch is comfortable. Not to mention hanging out on the couch will save your feet from hurting in those shoes.

3. The more you go out, the less outfits you have to wear 

I know i'm not the only one with this problem. Having nothing to wear is the biggest annoyance.

4. No hangover! 

Vuala! There is no headache, nausea, or dehydration.

5. It's really just a repeat of the last weekend 

Same bar, same people, same music, same drinks. Unless there is a special occasion it's all the same thing.

There is always a next time! The bar, your friends, and the drinks aren't going anywhere. Staying home when you feel like it isn't weird, it's relaxing and has a bunch of benefits. So, next time you don't feel like getting ready and going to the bar go ahead and sit on the couch and enjoy your relaxing night.