I can't count the number of times I've scrolled through articles looking for romantic comedies to watch, only to find the same few titles popping up in every list. Here is a compiled list of movies that you may not have heard of, but are definitely worth watching for your next movie night.

1. "Flipped"

One of my personal favorites, "Flipped" deals with Bryce Loski as he deals with his changing feelings for Juli Baker. He used to hate her, but for some reason, he can't stop thinking about her. It's a cute flick that will have you reminiscing about your first crush.

2. "Ibiza"

When Harper is sent to Barcelona on a business trip, her best friends take it as a sign to pack their bags and head off on a weekend getaway filled with love, adventure, and a little bit (or a lot) of reckless partying. This Netflix movie will have you ready to grab your gal pals and set off for some faraway island.

3. "Not Another Happy Ending"

When the editor of a struggling publishing company realizes that his star author can only write when unhappy, he decides to make her life as miserable as possible. It's an unconventional rom com, but one that will leave you smiling.

4. "The Right Kind Of Wrong"

A down-on-his-luck writer finally meets the love of his life... at her wedding to another man. Ryan Kwanten's antics in "The Right Kind Of Wrong" will leave you wishing you had a Leo in your life.

5. "Begin Again"

When Greta's relationship with her musician boyfriend suddenly ends, she is left on her own in New York. After a chance encounter with a music producer in a bar one night, she is set on a journey of self-discovery. It's not necessarily a rom com, but Keira Knightley and Mark Ruffalo's characters and the noteworthy soundtrack make it worth watching.

6. "Two Night Stand"

A one night stand turns into a little something more after a snowstorm leaves the two main characters trapped in a New York apartment. A little cliche, but Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller's on-screen chemistry is too good to pass up.

7. "Juno"

"Juno": the Holy Grail of teenage indie rom coms. Ellen Page and Michael Cera are equally hilarious and adorable in this movie about a high schooler dealing with an unexpected pregnancy.

8. "The First Time"

A realistic teen movie about losing your virginity. Dylan O'Brien is ever so sweet in this flick about a girl he met at a Friday night house party.

9. "Obvious Child"

"Obvious Child" tells the story of an unemployed comedian dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. It's unconventional yet surprisingly relatable.

10. "The Decoy Bride"

When the paparazzi catch hold of an actress's secret wedding, she hires a decoy bride to take over her place (hence the title). This was a movie that personally surprised me in how much I ended up enjoying it.