The Best 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Luxury Fashion Deals

Luxury Fashion Buys Your Bank Account Couldn’t Justify Till This Year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

In case you needed another reason to get the Prada sunnies you've been eyeing all year.

2852

Since I can remember first flipping through my older cousin's fashion magazines as an 8-year-old, I've always had several luxury items on my wish list of items I knew I'd never have, but loved to fantasize about.

As I grew into financial independence later in life, the list grew longer, but the ways in which I could toy with my grocery or travel budget for a month to make room for something I really wanted made the items on it more attainable. Even then, I will (virtually) visit an item online several times in the span of a year to test if I still like it months after eyeing it, and to see if by any chance it may have gone on sale.

Once a year, the frequency of my virtual wishlist visitations increases with rapid frequency, and that would be for every fashion lover's Christmas: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

Of all the luxury fashion buys available at Nordstrom, here are the biggest bank account-approved steals you won't even have to finagle your grocery budget for.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.

Images courtesy of Nordstrom.