Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale 2020 Top Beauty Deals

Nordstrom's Biggest Sale Has The Most Legendary Deals On Luxury Beauty Brands We've Ever Seen

Counting down the days to the Chanel box set gracing my front door.

11536

I oftentimes (excessively) use the excuse of my job as a writer to justify my excessive spending habits.

I needed the new Huda Beauty palette before anyone else in the name of journalistic integrity. It was my job to test out the new Francis Kurkdjian fragrance to make sure I could tell people whether or not it was truly worth the splurge (it was).

Once a year, when we start trading our winter coats for bikinis and hot cider to poolside mojitos, all justification goes out the window.

With the arrival of the summer Nordstrom Anniversary Sale comes the ultimate feeling of satisfaction of being able to hit the "Place Order" button on the dozens of items I've been eyeing since last fall.

Norstrom has always been a go-to of mine for beauty products. With a healthy range of clean, boutique skincare brands to super luxurious heat tools, I can always count on the quality of beauty buys I'm adding to my (virtual) cart.

This year more than any was chock-full of some of the greatest launches the beauty world has seen in a long time, but some of my favorites from the sale this year are staples in any beauty lover's closet: the highly-coveted Oribe dry texturizing spray, Lancome lash primer, and Kiehl's creme de corps body lotion, to name a few.

Below are the best beauty deals from the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, starting August 4 for select card members and August 13 for everyone else.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.

All images courtesy of Nordstrom.

From Your Site Articles