Which Non-Invasive Treatment For Fat Reduction Is The Best Suited For Your Needs!

Some of the best non-surgical methods to reduce body fat...

28

A recent study conducted by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons showed that just between the years of 2016 to 2017, treatments for fat reduction that are non-invasive saw an increase of 7 percent. The increase in their popularity can be admitted to the fact that these treatments allow a reduction in fat as well as cellulite, without going through any risky or painful surgery. And that too in minimal downtime.

These surgeries basically make use of different procedures, such as extreme temperatures, or lasers for the slimming. One can say that rather than going for the traditional weight loss techniques, these treatments target the specific areas of fat or cellulite in the body, and tighten them accordingly. These non-invasive treatments for fat reduction are particularly popular amongst new mothers or women who went through pregnancy and are looking to reshape their bodies.

While there are plenty of such non-invasive treatments for fat reduction available in today's market, which one do you think would be the best suitable for you? Let us break them down for your convenience of choosing.

1. What Is Coolscuplting And How Does It Help You?

The Coolsculpting technique has been approved by the Federal Drug Administration or FDA as a permanent method for the reduction of excess weight, hence, you do not have to worry about the risk-related factors of the program. It is basically a cooling method, where your cells are frozen in order to get rid of them. Through the CoolSculpting treatment, you will be able to get rid of the fat from your stomach, both inner as well as outer thighs, the area under the chin, flank area, and even more. CoolSculpting cost NYC is considerably lower than any surgery-based treatment for fat reduction. For an average of one-inch fat reduction, the CoolSculpting treatment requires a time period of a maximum of two to three months.

Pros of the procedure

• Can be done at any medical spa in NYC, so you do not have to visit a hospital.
  • Not at all painful.
  • Has no downtime.
  • Permanent and impressive results.

Cons of this procedure

• Temporary redness or swelling.

2. What Exactly Is Smartlipo And How Does It Help You?

You must have already been aware of the traditional liposuction technique. The smarter version of it, Smartlipo is much less invasive than liposuction surgery. It makes use of a laser technique to get rid of your fat permanently. The laser is inserted into your body through the help of a very small incision. After the laser melts out the excess fat, it is gently suctioned out of the body.

Pros of the procedure

• It is minimally invasive.
  • Requires a short time for recovery.

Cons of this procedure

• May have some irregularity in skin contour.
  • Temporary swelling or bruising.
  • No drastic results.

3. What Is Trusculpt And How Does It Help You?

Trusculpt is a way through which your fat is reduced as well as your skin is tightened with the help of conductive radio frequencies. However, the temperature of the surface of the device that carries out the treatment is kept at a minimal and comfortable temperature, so that the client undergoing the treatment does not face any kind of discomfort.

Pros of the procedure

• Can treat both large and small areas.
  • Suitable for people with a BMI above 30.

Cons of this procedure

• Takes time for the results to appear.
  • Treated areas may again see weight gain if not constantly active.
  • Can create more laxity of skin.

4. What Exactly Is Sculpsure And How Does It Help You?

Once again, this treatment has been approved by the Federal Drug Administration or FDA as a permanent method for the reduction of excessive weight. This procedure is carried out through the help of laser technology in order to make sure that the excess fat is gotten rid of from the areas of the inner as well as outer thighs, underneath the chin, stomach, and back. The procedure takes an average of 30 mins to permanently reduce the fat cells of each area.

Pros of the procedure

• It is minimally invasive.
  • Takes a short time.

Cons of this procedure

• Temporary swelling or bruising.
  • More expensive than other procedures.
  • Direct contact with sunlight may cause harm.

It is important that you get a referral from a Board Certified Doctor to make sure that a fully credentialed professional is doing your treatment to avoid any complications.