10 times someone nicely called you fat

10 Times You Were *Nicely* Told You're Fat

"Thanks, I hadn't noticed." Said no one ever...

27

Weight management has been my Achilles heel my entire life. Something that I have never been able to not worry about myself, let alone everyone else that feels the needs to put their opinion about it out there as well.

1. Just in your face. 

"Oh really, you can only see the fat in my face? Thanks Karen!"

2. The ground was shaking. 

It was because I was running, haha, REAL funny.

3. You may want something more comfortable.

No, sir, even if your right I am WAY too stubborn to just give in like that.

4. You can't tell.

Is that everyone just trying to be fake nice? When you share your weight with something and they act shocked while saying: "you can't tell" or "you don't look that heavy."

5. Comparing.

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! Do not compare yourself to me, it's not fair for anyone. Someone 5' and someone 5'7" shouldn't weigh the same. So please, stop asking.

6. Maybe you should change your diet. 

Maybe you should get a life?

7. You should try the weight loss pill.

Thank you, next.

8. You look great the way you are. 

"The way I am." You're not denying I'm fat so thanks for not trying to lie, but maybe next time just end with great.

9. You have such a unique figure.

What is that even supposed to mean anyways?

10. Not fat, "phat."

I'm sorry, we can't be friends anymore.