To my newest friends,

When people see us together, they would never know we have only recently spent time together. When people see us together, they would never know that we only met a few months ago. When people see us together, they would immediately think we have been friends for years and know everything there is to know about each other. And I love that.

Some people call being in a sorority "Paying for your friends", and if that is what leads to having friends like you all, I would do it 10 times over. You all consistently make me laugh and keep me on my toes by going for spontaneous Tijuana Flats dates or midnight Wal-Mart runs for that makeup product you just HAVE to have. Moments like those are the kind of memories I know we will look back on years in the future, and that to me is absolutely priceless.

Thanks to all of you, I also always have someone to turn to, no matter what the problem is. Or even if there is no problem at all, I have someone I can randomly FaceTime and who always picks up to hear me talking excitedly about the care package I just received from my parents or filling you in on the drama that is just too much to text. But on a serious note, I know I always have and will always have someone who is willing to come over whenever to make sure I am okay, and that is what I am most thankful for with all of you.

I want you all to know that what you have given me in friendship I will always give back to you. You have changed my college experience for the better and I can only hope I give as much to you as you have given to me. So thank you for everything you all have done for me. I love you endlessly and I hope more than anything that our friendships continue as they are far into the future.