New Year's Resolutions: Grey's Anatomy Style

Nobody knows where they might end up...

25
Odyssey Online

I'll admit it, like half of the world's population, I'm a huge Grey's Anatomy fan. I haphazardly watched the first episode one chilly October night two years ago, and then proceeded to binge on the entire series like a child with a bagful of candy on Halloween. It seemed that the show has everything a good show ought to have: spellbinding love stories, dramatic plot twists, heart-wrenching tragedy, and medical phenomena that makes the Pre-Medical portion of my heart race at the very sight of a scalpel.

It wasn't just that the show was funny, sweet, and dramatic, it seemed to depict what life in the adult fast-lane was truly like. The characters were so lovely and believable, all while managing to juggle medicine and maturing from the medical school students they were, into the revolutionary doctors that they had always dreamed of being. It seems that we could all learn lessons from the mishaps and marvelous moments the doctors experience on the show.

So with that, I give you some New Year's Resolutions we can make--and hopefully live--served up by your favorite fantastically good-looking TV surgeons....

1. Deciding to continue on with your education, or a new position in a career...

2. Deciding to finally tell yourself that you deserve better in your relationships...

3. Deciding to take a leap of faith...

4. Learning to love yourself for who you are...

5. Starting to exercise more, and sticking to it!...

6. Helping others achieve their dreams...

7. Trying to eat healthier...

8. Trying to become more organized...

9. Ignoring the bad, and focusing on the good...

10. Focusing on what's really important in life...

Take these cues from the cast of Grey's for your resolutions, and like the theme song says, "nobody knows where they might end up!"