Top 5 Things On My 2018 Bucket List

Top 5 Things On My 2018 Bucket List

All of the things I hope to do in the new year.

70
Top 5 Things On My 2018 Bucket List

As 2017 comes to an end I'm left thinking about what I have done the past year, all the ways I want to improve my life, and all the things I want to do in 2018. From self-improvement to traveling the world here are the five things on my 2018 bucket list.

1. Be my best self.

At the start of 2017, I was definitely at one of the worst points in my life. But as the year went on I started growing as a person and finding myself again. While I still have somethings to improve on I hope to be the best version of myself I can be in 2018. I want to be physically and mentally healthy and surround myself with people who bring me up, challenge me, and help me grow.

2. Be more organized.

While this did start happening near the end of 2017 I still have a long way to go before I am where I want to be. While I have been able to keep my room and care more clean than usual there are still times where they get super messy and I'd like to be the person that is motivated to clean and keep things tidy weekly instead of tidying up my room and car once a month.

3. Raise my GPA.

2018 will be the year I hopefully start raising my GPA up so I can get higher than a 3.0 when I graduate. I have four more semesters to do this so I am hoping I can get a 3.5 or higher. It will take a lot of hard work but I'm ready for that challenge!

4. Succeed in mock trial.

Now, this is a personal and group goal. Mock trial is one of my biggest passions in life and I am extremely dedicated to my team. We have our regional completion in 2018 and I am hoping for a group win and a personal win. I hope my team makes it to the next competition in the spring and that I do my personal best and hopefully receive an individual award for the best attorney!

5. Travel the world.

While I have done my fair share of traveling over the past few years there are still so many places I want to go. I hope 2018 will be there the year I go to places I have been dreaming of going for years. My top places right now are Argentina, Italy, France, Thailand, and New Zealand. While I might not be able to fit all of the places in one year I hope to at least knock out one or two this year.