7 Reasons Ward Cameron Of Netflix's Outer Banks Is Hot

7 Reasons You're NOT Kooky If You Think Ward Cameron From Netflix's 'Outer Banks' Is Hot AF

He's a snack, I said what I said.

32283

There I was, minding my own business and swooning over John B, JJ, Pope, and the rest of the cast while watching "Outer Banks" on Netflix when BAM! Sarah's dad, Ward Cameron, makes his first appearance. Hot damn.

Before you all come at me saying he's an absolutely awful guy... like a literal murderer... I KNOW. But all that baggage aside (not really sure we simply call it "baggage," but you get the idea), strictly talking looks, the guy's a snack. I said what I said and I know I'm not the only one who has been thinking this.

Here are seven reasons you're not kooky if you think Ward is hot AF.

He's rocking the salt and pepper hair look (mostly on his face).

He looks wise beyond his years and sexy despite his years.

I'm not normally a facial hair gal, but he makes it WORK.

Add Ward to the list of "Guys I'll Allow To Rock Beards And Mustaches."

He has a boat...

No, this is not everything, but it's definitely a plus!

... and a plane.

Again, just an added bonus, because why not!

He's a family man.

He'd quite literally do anything for his family. Since this involves murder and framing other people for murder it's questionable, but...

Shop for your binge-watching session, consider this fuzzy blanket or this popcorn machine.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.