Navarro Cheerleader Lexi Brumback Is Engaged

Lexi's Engaged! The 'Cheer' Star Reveals Exactly What Made Her Full-Out Fall For Her Fiance

He tumbled straight for her heart.

1014

"Cheer" fanatics, oh do we have some exciting news for you! Navarro cheerleader Lexi Brumback is engaged!

Yes, you heard that right: she's ENGAGED! And if you're anything like me, you full-out jumped for joy upon learning so. Because who wouldn't be happy for her? Lucky for Swoon, the Houston-born student, model, and (of course) cheerleader spilled the tea with us on some of the many qualities that made her tumble head over heels for her soulmate, Dominic Anthony Green.

Then she revealed some of her own personal preferences (EDM > pop), random facts (spoiler: she doesn't have eyebrows), and the one thing she has never done at a competition. Honestly, who could blame her "hubby" for falling for her?

About Lexi:

• Age: 20
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Job: Student/cheerleader/model
  • Location: Corsicana, Texas
  • Hometown: Houston, Texas
  • Relationship Status: Engaged!
View this post on Instagram
🔥& ❄️
A post shared by Lexi Brumback (@lexisbrumback) on Feb 16, 2020 at 1:21pm PST

Four important qualities Lexi values in her relationship and one she's happy her partner doesn't have:

1. "He treats me like royalty, he literally calls me beautiful every day."
  2. "He is the BEST chef, he cooks for me and our friends all the time and has shown me so many dishes that I would've never tried otherwise."
  3. "He's super thoughtful, he always expresses how much he cares about me."
  4. "He has a great sense of humor makes me laugh all the time and I love surrounding myself with people who make me laugh and he does that the most."
  5. "He's not fake, and he doesn't have a temper. He is super down to earth, calm, honest, and will not beat around the bush."

Random Facts:

• "My favorite animal is cats."
  • "I don't follow one specific religion."
  • "I have no eyebrows, I draw them on every day."
  • "My two favorite DJs are Bassnectar and Kasbo."
  • "I am a horror fanatic, I love scary movies, haunted houses. I just love being thrilled!"
View this post on Instagram
Gosh I miss Daytona
A post shared by Lexi Brumback (@lexisbrumback) on Oct 30, 2019 at 4:45pm PDT

"Never have I ever busted a skill at competition."

Lexi's Preferences:

• Corsicana or Houston? "Houston, because I'm more of a city than a country person."
  • EDM or pop? "EDM, I don't even listen to anything on the radio including pop."
  • Oprah or Ellen? "Oprah, because I actually got to interact with her more than I was able to interact with Ellen."
  • Instagram DMs or Snapchat streaks? "DMs because a lot of influencers, DJs, and companies that I actually love message me and that makes me so happy!"
  • Makeup or hair dye? "Makeup because I have no eyebrows."

Instagram: @lexisbrumback
Art Instagram: @lexis_b_art
Her Hubby's Instagram: @lolhidominic

SEE ALSO: Exclusive: Joey From 'The Circle' Reveals What He's Looking For In 'The One'

Want to create a similar profile for yourself or a friend?

Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.