Welcome to Greenville, NEEDTOBREATHE! Or should I say, welcome home! NEEDTOBREATHE wraps up their Tour De Compadres in their hometown of Greenville, South Carolina on November 11th, 2016.

The Tour De Compadres was started in 2015 by NEEDTOBREATHE, bringing together different acts, friends, and compadres and selling out world famous ampitheaters across America, with NEEDTOBREATHE as the headliner. For example, in 2015 I saw Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors, Colony House, Ben Rector, and NEEDTOBREATHE on the Tour De Compadres in Atlanta.

The Tour De Compadres 2016 brought together Mat Kearney, John Mark McMillan, Parachute and Welshly Arms. Opening for NTB, and the second act of the show, Parachute debuts a few songs off of their new 2016 album "Wide Awake" while bringing playing a few older and crowd favorite songs, like "She is Love" with lots of energy and personality. With a mostly pop-rock sound, parachute brought some flavor and a different vibe to the Tour De Compadres.
Parachute singer, Will Anderson, Bon Secours Wellness Arena Nov. 2016.

Following Parachute, Mat Kearney takes the stage, leading the crowd in some of his favorites, including "Hey Mama", "Air I Breathe", and "Ships in the Night". Kearney has been around and playing for over 10 years, hitting the young adult crowd, while also having a few of his hits on the radio Kearney was able to engage the entire crowd with a sound more similar to that of NTB than Parachute, Kearny brings the heat for NTB up next.

Mat Kearney Bon Secours Wellness Arena Nov. 2016.

Mat Kearney, Bon Secours Wellness Arena Nov. 2016.

After performances from the fellow Compadres, NEEDTOBREATHE takes the stage, opening with "Fever", playing hits off their new album "HARDLOVE" including "Testify", "Don't Bring That Trouble", "Let's Stay Home Tonight", and "Clear". They also played some of their old tunes and fan favorites, such as "Difference Maker", "Oh Carolina", and my personal favorite, "Multiplied".

NTB singer, Bear Rienhart, Bon Secours Wellness Arena Nov. 2016.

NTB member, Bo Rienhart, Bon Secours Wellness Arena Nov. 2016.

NEEDTOBREATHE made it clear that they were overwhelmed to be in their home town of Greenville, SC, and that they couldn't believe that they were playing in an arena where they've seen artists such as Bon Jovi take the stage. Giving a shoutout to Furman Students, at Bear's alma mater (Go dins), NTB really connected with their hometown audience in Greenville to kick off the last show of the Tour De Compadres 2016.

The Tour De Compadres brings together so many great artists, and you can check them all out here at http://www.tourdecompadres.com/#about!