10 Things You NEED To Watch On Netflix

10 Things You NEED To Watch On Netflix

From documentaries to dramas, here is a list of 10 things you can’t go wrong streaming on Netflix.
46

Looking for something new to binge watch? Need a distraction from the school work you should actually be doing? This list is for you. With Netflix churning out tons of new content, it can be hard to choose what you should watch next. But have no fear, we’ve got you covered!

From documentaries to dramas, here is a list of 10 things you can’t go wrong streaming on Netflix:

1. "Wild Wild Country"

This true documentary series from The Duplass Brothers will have you pressing “Next Episode.” Centered around the controversial Rajneesh movement that took place in Oregon in the 1980s, this true documentary dives into the controversial guru and events that escalated into a national scandal.

2. "The End of the F***ing World"

This campy series is only 8 episodes and is super easy to binge. Perfect if you’re looking for a quick series! Two moody 17-year-olds with their own issues embark on a journey to find one of the main character’s real father.

3. "Santa Clarita Diet"

"Santa Clarita Diet" is a unique dramedy starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant and has been dubbed a “zom-com” by TheSkimm. Drew Barrymore’s character Sheila catches a virus that kills her and turns her into a zombie. This series is actually quite funny despite the zombie plotline. Season 2 was released on Netflix last month.

4. "Happy Anniversary"

If you’re a Parks and Rec fan, you’ll know the main star of this Netflix-produced film as Jean Ralphio! This movie features a quirky couple deciding whether to stay together or not and is super relatable.

5. "Queer Eye"

So pure! The "Queer Eye" reboot on Netflix will have you laughing, crying and wanting more!

6. "Schitt’s Creek"

This off-beat comedy appeals to those who have a unique and dry sense of humor. If you’re looking for witty one-liners and characters that you hate but love, this one’s for you.

7. "The Good Place"

Kristen Bell! Ted Danson! This sitcom features an awesome cast and evaluates the layers of ethics while managing to make you laugh out loud.

8. "Ozark"

"Ozark" is dark and serious, but keeps you pressing play and binging the next episode. You may have to give this one a bit to get started, but the slow start is most definitely worth it.

9. "Altered Carbon"

Into Sci-Fi? This Netflix original will be right up your alley. After being kept on ice, a prisoner returns to life and has to win his freedom by solving a murder.

10. "The Crown"

"The Crown" has become wildly popular due to winning awards. However, this title wraps up the list because if you haven’t watched it yet, it’s a MUST.

Happy streaming!