NBA Stretch Run: The Best of the West

NBA Stretch Run: The Best of the West

It's been a long haul, this 82-game NBA regular season

16
NBA Stretch Run: The Best of the West

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." – Nikola Tesla

Quantum Energy and the Building Blocks of Nature

One of the most fascinating and mysterious revelations of science, and more recently quantum physics, is that everything in the universe is made up of energy. This energy is at the core of nature and the building blocks of all matter.

What we have been learning from work of Nobel physicists (among many other scientists around the world) such as Niels Bohr — Danish physicist who contributed significantly to understanding atomic structure and quantum theory — is that what we perceive as our physical material world, is not actually material.

If you looked close enough at an atom through a microscope, you would see a small vortex that looks like a tornado, with many energy spirals called quarks and photons. (Bohr's atomic model)

If you observe even more closely, you would not see anything; atoms are made of invisible energy.

By the end of the nineteenth century, physicists started to explore the relationship between energy and the structure of matter. In doing so, some quantum theorists and certain physicists began to recognize that everything in the universe is made out of energy.

"Despite the unrivaled empirical success of quantum theory, the very suggestion that it may be literally true as a description of nature is still greeted with cynicism, incomprehension and even anger." (T. Folger, "Quantum Shmantum"; Discover 22:37-43, 2001)

Based on these theories, this means that everything including our physical body can be broken down into different forms of energy; this universal vibration is the resonance of life.

Universal Life Force Energy

Ancient Indian texts depict the human body as an aura of pulsating energy. In Indian philosophy, the term prana is used to describe this life force.

Chi Energy Meditation

In Chinese medicine, the purest form of natural energy is considered the essence of all life. This universal energy is known as 'Chi,' or 'Qi', which naturally flows through channels of the human body referred to as meridians. This subtle energy is what keep us alive.

According to ancient philosophies of Chinese medicine, if these pathways are blocked or unable to promote healthy flow from cell to cell, this is a form of dis-ease, often experienced as stress, fatigue, irritability, restlessness, hypertension, or insomnia.

Proper energy flow will also help maintain the healthy function of your bodily systems.

When energy is able to flow freely through the body, you will experience:

• vibrant energy
  • deep and rejuvinating sleep
  • positive emotions
  • optimism, deep healthy breathing
  • feelings of expanded consciousness and connection
  • mental clarity
  • balanced state of mind
  • creative thoughts and motivation.
  • Feelings of flow

Practices and techniques that help calm the mind and release tension is a great way to release blocks throughout the body, and raise your energy levels into a healthier state.

Here are a few chi energy meditation techniques

Yoga

Yoga is a combination of physical movement and breathwork exercises meant to activate and balance the energy centers. These techniques can help improve core strength and stability throughout the body.

Since yoga often involves stretching, and finishes with a relaxation breathing session or meditation, one of the main benefits of yoga is that our natural energy is able to flow freely and redisperse throughout the entire body.

Qi Gong

Typically practiced outdoors, Qi Gong is an ancient Chinese practice that uses movement, intentional breathing, and focused awareness as a way to harness the body's natural energy systems.

This is another great way to improve your body Qi levels by integrating meditation to develop a coordination between the energy of the mind and movement of the body. It can help you attain a calm state of mind that can help replenish your energy, and can even act as preventive medicine.

Those practicing Qi Gong report feeling amazing levels of energy on a daily basis, can become more productive, and are less susceptible to disease associated with immune function and high blood pressure.

• Learn More About the Health Benefits of Tai Chi and Qi Gong (National Library of Medicine)

Tai Chi

Tai Chi is a series of movement and stretching exercises based on ancient Chinese medicine practices. Each posture flows gracefully into the next without pause, ensuring that your body is in constant motion. This helps the body relax and your energy to flow smoothly across the body. The exercises are specifically aimed at helping stimulate the flow of chi energy.

Meditative Martial Arts 3 -MBV

The correct body posture and spinal alignment will help release any tension within the body as well as promote the proper functioning of the digestive system. These free flowing, intentional movements also help improve the overall flexibility of the body.

This is known to dramatically improve energy, mood, and overall state of mind in an extremely positive way.

Brainwave Entrainment

The meditation programs developed by iAwake Technologies are much more than just soothing sounds. Infused with specific frequency patterns and bio-feedback tones, these scientifically crafted audio programs provide one of the most effective ways to practice meditation.

Audio Chi is an audio therapy program developed by iAwake that harnesses chi energy signatures in the form of sound waves. This is a unique brainwave entrainment algorithm in the range in which the body's cells communicate to one another.

This meditation session uses random audio signals designed to break up abnormal cellular communication. Alpha brainwave patterns are related to the relaxation response, mental clarity, effortless focus and FLOW.

Aside from helping you experience a soothing meditation session, audio chi Can be used as an emotional release practice and natural energy booster.

The experience of Audio Chi energy meditation has been reported as very similar to that of acupuncture, as it gently but noticeably energizes the meridian system to significantly help loosen and release your energy.

AUDIO CHI

A Digital Transmission of Life Force Energy
Audio Chi is an audio therapy experience based on biofield research in Taiwan. This technology is used to generate a strong feeling of Chi in just a few minutes (in experienced qigong practitioners). Similar to the energy field of a QiGong master, Audio Chi contains the energetic signature of Chi, recorded and amplified using software.

Additional Resources:

Source: Buy Vidalista , Buy Cenforce , Buy Fildena , Buy Tadalista , Buy Vilitra