5 natural remedies to Get Rid Of acne

5 natural remedies to Get Rid Of acne

To control acne is essential to keep our skin clean. To do this, we will wash our face daily with warm water and a neutral or special soap for this condition.
32

Fighting acne is a concern for many teenagers, although it can also affect twenties or thirties. This problem is caused by changes in hormone levels and can appear in different areas of the body: face, back and shoulders.

However, the most serious problems face those who suffer in the face, as it is difficult to hide, because the use of makeup is not recommended. In the same way, to solve it, you can make use of one of these natural remedies to fight acne.

Baking Soda for Acne

One of the basic to combat acne is sodium bicarbonate, which will keep your skin clean and smooth. The procedure is as follows: take a tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with water to form a firm paste.

When ready, apply it exactly on the mud or pimple. Wait 10 minutes, wash with cold water and dry your face very well.

This remedy you can use daily as your normal cleaning routine, but if you present any irritation you should suspend it and choose another natural remedy.

Lemon

The lemon is perfect to combat acne thanks to the citric acid it contains, which is antibacterial and softening. The procedure to follow is very simple: wash the lemon, cut it in half and apply in the area that presents the problem.

You can pass it directly while you squeeze it gently or squeeze it and use a cotton ball to apply the juice on the skin, avoiding the eyes. You must let it act for 10 minutes, then wash the skin with warm water and neutral soap.

To finish, apply a good light sunscreen or for oily skin in case you do it in the afternoon, but it is best to apply it only at night.

Mint

Mint has as its main element menthol, which is a natural anti-inflammatory that will help you to fight acne quickly and efficiently.

To achieve this, you can make an infusion of natural mint or make a mixture of mint leaves with warm water, apply to the area with acne and wait 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing. You can use this natural remedy as part of your daily cleaning.

Honey

Besides being delicious, honey can help you fight acne thanks to its antibacterial properties. You have two options to use it, the first one is combining it with lemon and letting it act for 15 to 20 minutes and washing with warm water.

The second option is to apply directly on the pustule you want to remove, cover with cotton and let it act all night.

Egg

Egg white is a very effective natural remedy to fight acne thanks to its retinoids. The first thing you should do is separate the white from the yolk. Then, apply the clear with a brush on your face or skin with acne and let it act for 10 to 15 minutes. After this time, you wash your face with warm water.

This mask can be applied 1 to 2 times per week.