National Holidays Worth Celebrating From Now Until Easter

Don't worry, it doesn't have to be a couple of months until your next major celebration.

80
FreeChristmasWallpapers.net

I love holidays. Every couple of months I get to buy cute new decorations at Target and essentially redo my apartment. Now that Valentine's Day is over, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm not Irish so I've never been a big fan of St. Patrick's Day, and Easter isn't until mid-April! Luckily, there are tons of National Days to celebrate until then. In fact, there's more than one for every single day. I browsed through the options at nationaldaycalendar.com and I've selected a few of my favorites to list below.

February 20th - National Love Your Pet Day

Now this is something we can all get behind. As if I needed another reason to shower my pet in love and affection...

February 23rd - National Chili Day

Heck yeah.

February 25th - National Chocolate Covered Nut Day

This one goes out to my Uncle Ben, who loves Double Dippers (peanuts dipped in chocolate). Here's a great excuse to go treat yourself to some.

February 26th - National Tell a Fairy Tale Day

Once upon a time it was National Tell a Fairy Tale Day.

February 28th - National Public Sleeping Day

It looks like it's National Public Sleeping Day every day on the first floor of Coffman.

March 1st - National Peanut Butter Lover's Day

This day was made for me.

March 5th - National Cheese Doodle Day

I'm not sure why Cheetos don't have their own day. Cheese Doodles are obviously a knock-off.

March 6th - National Oreo Cookie Day

Free Oreos for everyone!

March 9th - National Get Over It Day

Whatever is bothering you, just Get Over It on March 9th.

March 14th - National Potato Chip Day

I am legitimately going to start celebrating this with my boyfriend. #Chipaholics

March 15th - National Everything You Think Is Wrong Day

Bummer.

March 20th - National Ravioli Day

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli.

March 21st - National Single Parent Day

This day should get a lot more celebration. We have a day for mothers and a day for fathers, but what about the parents who play both roles?

March 23rd - National Puppy Day

I propose that all schools have an unlimited amount of puppies on campus in order to properly celebrate.

March 30th - National Take a Walk in the Park Day

If you don't know what to do on March 30th, try taking a walk. In the park.

April 2nd - National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day

PB&J, aka the best sandwich you could possibly get in your packed lunch in elementary school.

April 5th - National Caramel Day AND National Deep Dish Pizza Day

I honestly couldn't choose just one for April 5th. Caramel and deep dish pizza both hold very dear places in my heart.

April 7th - National Beer Day

Even though I personally don't drink, I bet some college students will be celebrating.

April 11th - National Pet Day

I know what you're thinking: another one?! Yes, these days occur quite often. But I'm not complaining.

April 12th - National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day

WHAT?! Okay, yum. Grilled cheeses totally deserve a day of honor.

April 15th - National Titanic Remembrance Day

Oh, Rose. There was totally room on that flotation device for Jack.

April 16th - Easter!

At first, I was bummed that Valentine's Day was over. Now I have a ton of new "holidays" to look forward to. Which ones will you be celebrating?