Thank you. That will never be enough, but that is how I can express my gratitude and overwhelming love for you two in the simplest form. Thank you, I know it's cliche, but thank you for being you. Thank you for always encouraging me to be myself. For the many years I have known you both, we have always acted carelessly, enjoying our time together, being complete idiots without caring about what other people saw us as. You taught me to be confident, you taught me not to worry about what other people thought of me; I will always make a fool of myself to cheer you two up, whether you want me to or not and chances are you'll be more embarrassed by my actions than I will be.

You two have always been, and always be my best friends. Admittedly we have drifted apart at certain points in our life, Admittedly it was my fault. But you two were forgiving, and welcoming when I wanted my best friends back. And from then on we've been inseparable.

Just like I sacrifice my humility to make you feel better, you do the same; you both always know how to make me feel better, cheer me up and make me laugh until my stomach hurts. You two always know how to put a smile on my face, I always have a great time with you.

If I were to write out every single reason as to why you both mean the world to me this would go on forever. So I'll keep it simple: thank you, I love you, and I can't wait to face the next chaptr of our lives together.