My Wish For Christmas This Year

My Wish For Christmas This Year

I wish that all people who are in need of something, find it.

85
pexels

1. This Christmas I wish that all people who are hungry, find fullness.

2. This Christmas I wish that all people who are hurting, find comfort.

3. This Christmas I wish that all people who are lonely, find a community.

4. This Christmas I wish that all people who are sad, find happiness.

5. This Christmas I wish that all people who are scared, find courage.

6. This Christmas I wish that all people who are sick, find healing.

7. This Christmas I wish that all people who are tired, find rest.

8. This Christmas I wish that all people who are bored, find excitement.

9. This Christmas I wish that all people who are in despair, find hope.

10. This Christmas I wish that all people who are insecure, find confidence.

11. This Christmas I wish that all people who are confused, find clarity.

12. This Christmas I wish that all people who are callous, find sensitivity.

13. This Christmas I wish that all people who are hateful, find empathy.

14. This Christmas I wish that all people who are burdened, find relief.

15. This Christmas I wish that all people who are arrogant, find humility.

16. This Christmas I wish that all people who are cynical, find optimism.

17. This Christmas I wish that all people who are hard-hearted, find compassion.

18. This Christmas I wish that all people who are seeking it, find love.

19. This Christmas I wish that all people who are lost, find direction.

20. This Christmas I wish that all people who are weak, find strength.

21. This Christmas I wish that all people who are bigoted, find tolerance.

22. This Christmas I wish that all people who are deceitful, find integrity.

23. This Christmas I wish that all people who are forgotten, be found.

24. This Christmas I wish that all people who are angry, find forgiveness.

25. This Christmas I wish that all people who need God, find Him.