My Winter Skin Care Holy Grail

My Winter Skin Care Holy Grail

Check this out!

152

While February has already shown us some beautiful days, it is safe to say some cold and dry days lie ahead of us. I have spent years trying to hunt down the perfect beauty products to keep my skin shiny and healthy, even through these drying months. The list I have compiled below is a combination of beauty products that I swear by and will keep you glowing head to toe this winter.

1. Face moisturizers.

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: For dry and tight skin.

2. Olay Luminous Light Hydrating Lotion: For combination skin that needs a little glow.

3. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer: For all skin types, perfect for SPF coverage and hydration.

4. Coconut Oil: Any brand works! This oil, which is found in the cooking section of your supermarket, is perfect to hydrate and tighten skin overnight.

2. Lip products.

1. Burt's Bees: Perfect for chapped lips in need of some TLC.

2. Aquaphor: This ointment will reverse ANY damage done to your lips overnight.

3. Self-tanning products.

1. Loreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Serum: This serum sits on your face and body overnight leaving your skin bronzed and glowing when you wake up. It also lasts up to three weeks!

2. Tan Towel Self Tan Towelettes: This streak-free self-tanner applies through a towel and leaves a glowing, dark tan on your skin that is replicable to a real tan.

4. Body/hand moisturizers.

1. Coconut Oil: This versatile product is back again and will be sure to keep that dry flaky skin feeling fresh and new.

2. Cake Heavy Cream: This thick cream is used as a body balm that makes your skin glow, and as a bonus, you will smell like cake batter. Does it get better than that?

3. Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer: Made with natural hemp seed oil, shea butter, ginseng, and tons of vitamins, this moisturizer takes the gold as best moisturizer this winter.

5. Facial sprays.

1. Mario Bedescu Facial Spray: This facial spray is perfect to wake up and revive your skin, leaving it glowing and awake.

2. The Body Shop Rose Dewy Glow Face Mist: This face mist does not have long-lasting effects on the skin, but it's perfect for a quick and easy glow.

3. The Body Shop Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist: This smoothing face mist leaves your skin looking clear and soft, even in the harsh winter air.