My Version Of 'Revenge Body' That Would Make Khloe Kardashian Proud

My revenge body might be taking longer than 13 weeks, but I know I am achieving a new goal I set for life!

68
youtube.com

Everyone has probably heard of the popular show known as “Revenge Body” starring Khloe Kardashian. In the show she states that she was once known as the “fat, funny, sister” but now she has turned her life around, and became a better person because of what she did. Now I have caught myself watching this show many times and I have thought to myself: Could I have a revenge body?

As a kid I was never the skinniest one around. There were many times in my life where I was actually made fun of for my weight in grade school and even in high school. I tried to not let it affect me, but the fact of the matter is deep down it really did.

The way people treated me made me feel horrible about myself and it led to a lot of self-esteem issues. Fast forward to 2018 and with all the changes that I have had in my life recently, I feel that a revenge body would be the best thing yet. I knew that all of these things that happened to me were signs telling me that I need to make some changes in my life to become a better person.

As some of you may have read a past article by my where I addressed the fact of my first heart break. I am referencing this because it was also my ex that motivated me to start to think, “You know what, it’s time to be the best me I can be.” When things such as heart-break or loss of friends or family members happen, it makes you look inward -- and once that reflection starts you then need to start thinking about yourself and how you can be a better you. I decided that the way to be the best me would be too start working out more often, and finally get in better shape.

I have been doing Pilates for a while now, and that has really been the only form of working out that I have been doing. When I decided to start working out more often my sister recommended to take a CycleBar Class with her. I went to this class, and man was it intense. The first class I thought that I was going to pass out.

Once I did a few more classes I was starting to like it and then I added it to my routine. I then also went out and got a trainer. Her name is Libby, and she is awesome. She helps me focus on my needs and what I am looking to get out of each training session. With all of these forms of workouts, I now am working out five to six times a week.

I am now about two and a half months into this new routine and I am already noticing a major difference with my body. Everything is more toned, and I also feel better about myself. Even though I still have a long way to go to where I want to really be, I am in a much better place than I was in before.

Even though there are some days that I really don’t want to get up and I might say, “Ugh, I am so tired and I just want to lay in bed,” I then remind myself that with each and every workout I am achieving a new goal. Each time I go to spin, or I meet with my trainer I am getting closer to a better body and more peaceful mind as well.

So is there such a thing as a revenge body? Yes! I am currently in the process of doing a revenge body to all the people who either rejected me, or told me I was never good enough. To those people, I thank you! Because of you I have fuel to the fire now.

I have fuel to be able to tell myself Yes I can do this. I can make myself a better person and turn my life around. I can become the person I have always wanted to be and no one has the ability to take that away from me.

The last thing I would like to mention is this: To the people that have been told they are not good enough, or that they will not make it. The best way to get back at those people is to achieve the goals that they said you could not do!