why i love my best friend

To My Two Forever Friends

One of the greatest gifts of life is pure friendship, and I have received it from you two.

230
To My Two Forever Friends
Personal Photo

To Marta and Camille. . .

God really outdid himself when he gave me you two as a best friends. The instant connection, the immediate bond - something rare that I won't find with many friends. You two mean the world to me, and I'd do anything for you guys. Having two friends who know my tears are so much more than the friends who only know my smile. In the end, wherever the world may take us, far or apart, just know that the memories we made will forever stay in my heart.

Thank you for everything.

Even when I am arrogant, you have stuck by my side.

If we were the same person, we'd be the same person.

Nobody can really stand us together but us.

People wonder how we haven't gotten sick of each other yet.

Your accomplishments are my accomplishments.

Personal space doesn't really exist between us.

You understand me when nobody else really can.

When I'm not being the best me, you make sure to tell me.

Only we understand our horrible Southern accents and unusual sounds.

We'd do anything to stay together. . . literally.

You'll always encourage me to get an iced coffee or white mocha. Thank you for that.

I don't have to tell you my best memories, because you lived them with me.

I'll always have stomach-clenching laughs with you.

You have seen me at my worst but chose to stick around, even helped me.

For some odd reason, no matter how smart we may be, we're always stupid together.

Even when I'm being dramatic, no length is too much for you.

You make me a better person.

May the world be everything you make it out to be, may you always have a heart filled with joy, and may your path always cross mine - no matter where we end up.

In the end, I know you two are my forever friends.