5 YouTube Channels That You Can Actually Learn From

After you've watched 10 different versions of Vine compilation videos...

381

If you enjoy watching the occasional YouTube video...or 20, but want to actually feel like you're not wasting your time, then check out these 5 amazing content creators that will allow you to be entertained while still learning something new with every upload.

1. Koi Fresco

I’ve been subscribed to him for years and his content never fails to inspire me, and open all three of my eyes. He creates informative content on topics of spirituality, positivity, and self-help, just to name a few. He has a calming presence in his videos that allow you to give him your full attention and awareness even though he’s not physically in the room with you. I always learn something new from him when watching his videos that are genuinely interesting and full of insight.

2. Sarah Hawkinson

Again, I’ve been subbed to her for years, and she’s one of the few YouTubers whose videos I can watch in full without having my mind be drawn elsewhere. She makes videos on psychology related topics, self-help, and fashion, and more. She is not afraid to talk about things that many people may feel uncomfortable addressing as a social media influencer. As a psychology major, I am drawn to her psychology videos because you can tell that she knows what she’s talking about, and touches upon topics that I think we all should be aware of.

3. Infinite Waters (aka Ralph Smart)

Ralph Smart makes videos about spirituality, self-help, living a healthy lifestyle, and much more. If you believe in the Law of Attraction and manifesting positivity into your life, then you should check out his videos. He always has on a smile and radiates positive energy, which makes you want to change your life for the better and go after every opportunity.

4. Kendall Rae

Kendall's channel is one that after watching one of her conspiracy videos or unsolved mysteries will have you SHOOK for the rest of the day...or week. Like Sarah Hawkinson, Kendall Rae talks about topics that many influencers are hesitant to talk about, such as true crimes, conspiracy theories, politics, and aliens. Her content is never short of entertaining as well as informative. She makes you think and stay WOKE with all of her amazing videos that touch upon important topics we should pay more attention to. Her husband Josh also has a channel with similar content, but seems to focus more on outer space and futuristic content, which is actually AMAZING.

5. Matthew Santoro

You may have seen his “50 Facts To Blow Your Mind” videos before. His videos allow you to learn and have fun, while keeping your attention throughout the whole thing. There are wide ranges of topics that he covers from facts about haunted places to facts about fast food, so pretty much all interests are covered on this channel. He always seems excited and very well informed about what he is saying, which allows the viewer to get drawn in and want to learn more about the next thing he will say.

There are definiately SO many more awesome and intelligent people on the Internet that you can learn from, but these people are the ones that I find myself gravitating to most. So, if you want to learn something and enjoy your time doing so, then these are the top people I recommend. They may be different from each other, but they all have important messages and unique content that makes the viewer want to "hit that Subscribe button" and "smash that like button".