My Thoughts On Each Of The Remaining Bachelor Women

Peter and the girls traveled to Costa Rica, but forgot to leave the drama behind.. Here are my thoughts on the remaining women.

Kelsey

579x579-Q90_258dd1a9c25ef6f669a08fa2b5eb9e4b.jpg

Oh, Kelsey. I have so many mixed feelings about her. I think she can be a bit over dramatic - especially with the champagne fiasco. I do feel kind of bad for her though because of all the rumors that were said about her that came from Tammy. Kelsey didn't deserve any of that, and it hurt her relationship with Peter. If Kelsey didn't overreact so much, I would like her more.

Tammy

4434f4f02e12b1c3974a3b24a03b37a642212604.jpg

Tammy. Needs. Too. Go. *insert clapping emoji here* Tammy is a pot stirrer. Period. She had absolutely no right to tell Kelsey that her coping mechanisms were wrong. Everyone deals with stress and anger differently. She did not have to go spreading rumors around the house the Kelsey was mentally unstable, an alcoholic, and a pill popper. It was totally unnecessary and very rude. Bye bye girl.

Victoria P.

9d29feed8788f77925f9b51171003a931515db15.jpg

I don't really know what to say about Victoria P. I think she is really nice and super stunning. I have this feeling like she is hiding something from Peter and the girls and its itching me to find out.

Victoria F.

enews_20200205_highlight_a_302752_560x315_1693850179965.jpg

Mmmmm.... Victoria F. is a bit too closed off and quiet for me. She also seems a bit awkward when she is around Peter as if she doesn't know how to talk to him. This can be a red flag because communication is everything in relationships. I don't think she is being herself around Peter, and it shows. Also, she won the Cosmopolitan front cover deal, but the producers decided against it because she apparently modeled for a "White Lives Matter" brand. So she botched that opportunity.

Kelley

NINTCHDBPICT000552385100.jpg

Nope. Not her. Not for Peter. Kelley has been sitting back the entire show waiting for Peter to make the moves and grow their relationship. I haven't seen her put any effort into this whatsoever. Just because she had the upper-hand at the beginning of the show doesn't mean to not try and get time with Peter. I just think she should be doing a lot more if she truly wants this.

Hannah Ann

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with Hannah Ann. She seems very genuine and up front about who she is. I love how confident she is. And about the champagne drama.. she didn't know it was Kelsey's, and even if she did she would have never touched it. She apologized profusely and Kelsey still bullied her for it. I think Hannah Ann is a queen, just sayin'.

Sydney

The-Bachelor-Sydney-Hightower-Fires-Back-After-High-School-Classmate-Accuses-Her-of-Lying-About-Being-Bullied-02.jpg

Something smells fishy with Tammy. She seems great and all, but I heard rumors that she was lying about her high school years. She told Peter on her one-on-one that she ate in the bathroom stalls and had no friends because they all made fun of her. Some guy posted a video on Tik Tok showing pictures of Sydney in the yearbook winning pageants and all sorts of stuff. I don't know if Peter should trust her just yet.

Mykenna

screen-shot-2020-02-04-at-12-04-54-am-1580792871.png

GIRL. Stop doing the cow things with your tongue when you're nervous. It's very unattractive and make me feel uncomfortable. Mykenna has been insecure and quiet the whole show. The only time I hear her talk is when she has tears rolling down her face. I don't think she is ready to handle a full blown relationship. She is very young and probably still has a lot of maturing to do.

Natasha

43148ed0-35cd-11ea-a5ea-3776a084f842_800_420.png

In all honesty, Natasha gives me the creeps. Like look at the way she is looking at Peter in the picture. It reminds me of something from the movie "Us". She is just a tinyyy bit too mysterious and weird. Plus, Peter and her don't match. Like at all. Not because of the difference in skin color, but like their personalities clash.. and she's creepy as hell.

Madison

madison-2.jpg

"Madi is an unproblematic queen," as my friend says. I totally agree. Madi hasn't caused a single second of drama, and I appreciate that. She focuses on Peter and only Peter. Not to mention she is absolutely stunning and radiates confidence! Definitely wife material.

There is a good handful of good apples and bad apples in the bunch. Hopefully my opinions change about the bad apples. I really just need Tammy to go though. That's all I care about. When she got a rose at the ceremony, I SCREAMED.

Anyways, cheers to another drama-filled Bachelor episode tonight.