My #Last90Days Challenge for 2019

My #Last90Days Challenge for 2019

Created by Rachel and Dave Hollis

14
My #Last90Days Challenge for 2019

It takes 90 days to build a habit and to set yourself for 2020 success I am joining in on this great program put together by Rachel and Dave Hollis.

Their creative juices came up with 5 things to do each day to live a happier and healthier lifestyle. They call it "5 to Thrive"

1. Drink water. 

Rachel and Dave suggest drinking half your body weight in ounces each day.

Example, if you weigh 200lbs aim for drinking 100oz of water every day for the next 90 days.

2. Set the alarm. 

Wake up an hour earlier than you are used to. Use this time to read, exercise, anything that promotes self care.

3. Give something up. 

For me, I am saying no to doughnuts. Identify one food you know you shouldn't be eating and challenge yourself by giving it up for the next 90 days.

4. 30 minutes for exercise. 

Work out for at least 30 minutes a day. Go for a walk, bike ride, go to the gym, try a yoga flow. Whatever you gotta do to get your body moving everyday.

5. Thankfulness

When is the last time you kept track of all your blessings? This is one of the most important habits Rachel and Dave are trying to encourage. Everyday write down 5 things that you are grateful for that day.