11 'Glee' Covers You Should Listen To, Suggested By A Gleek

This past Sunday was the tenth anniversary of the premiere of Glee. I will admit, some of the songs they performed were kind of cringe (What Does The Fox Say? anyone)? But many of the covers were awesome, so in celebration of one of my favorite shows, here are some of my favorite covers from the show.

1. "Glitter In The Air" performed by Rachel Berry.

This emotional performance inspires me every time I watch it.

2. "Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy" performed by Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel.

This power duo always knew how to perform a duet. This performance sparked a beautiful friendship.

3. "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" performed by Rachel Berry.

This performance alone made the New Directions National Champions.

4. "For Good" performed by Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel.

This song let everyone know that they were destined for New York.

5. "Rumor Has It/Someone Like You" performed by Santana, Mercedes, Brittany, and The Troubletones.

This was the best mashup on the show.

6. "My Man" performed by Rachel Berry.

Rachel Berry was destined to be Fanny Brice.

7. "Hopelessly Devoted To You" performed by Blaine Anderson.

Blaine's performance was better than the original.

8. "Somebody To Love" performed by New Directions.

Glee did a lot of Queen, and they always did an awesome job. This was my favorite Queen cover and my favorite performance by the New Directions

9. "Last Christmas" performed by Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson.

There are a lot of covers of this song, but the Glee version is the best.

10. "My Life Would Suck Without You" performed by New Directions.

My favorite part about this performance was the choreography; it was a combination of all of the previous performances.

11. "Don't Rain On My Parade" performed by Rachel Berry.

Rachel's classic ballad... how could this not be one of my favorites?