My Fantasy Team Made it to The Fifth Fantasy Bowl

It's been a long, crazy season, but I've made it to the Fantasy Bowl. It's the third time in five years. Let's go "Lombardi Party!"

12

I've made it to the promised land; the Fifth Fantasy Bowl.

In my now ten man family fantasy football league, I have made the big game in three of the last five years, along with my brother Joe and cousin Evan.

Jameis Winston is starting at QB for me this week. He has put up two straight 40 burgers and is currently on fire. If there's anyone who is going to be instrumental in my championship winning season, it's Jameis Winston. I picked him up three weeks ago and he has turned my team around, putting us into powerhouse territory. He puts up Lamar Jackson type numbers. It's unreal, he's a monster athlete. I hope he continues eating 40 burgers as I mow down my brother for this championship.

The Fantasy Bowl is very stressful. I've won before, so I know what it's like to win and be in a winning position. I have experience in the Fantasy Bowl. Still, there's no way one can prepare for being in that game, watching the Sunday games and feverishly checking the fantasy football app on your phone, hoping your players all go off. Or, when your players are all done playing, you have a lead, but your opponent still has one or two left--that's the most stressful of them all.

My season started on the rough side, with me going 2-2 in the first month of fantasy. I turned it around, though, and went 5-4 to finish the season off with a 7-6 overall record. Key additions like Jameis Winston at QB, Kenny Golladay and the stud DJ Moore going off constantly at WR, Ezekiel Elliott being solid all year long as my RB1, and ignoring Adam Rank's usually inconsistent fantasy advice led my team to fantasy glory. My brother had a tough start also, going 0-4 to begin the season. Joe turned it around too and ended up finishing at 6-7 overall. The two of us plowed through the playoffs, me beating my brother's friend Nolan and my cousin Zachary in the quarter and semi finals respectively, with my brother crushing his two opponents in the same games, neighbor Hunter and friend Sean. Now, it's the second time in three years that my brother and I have faced each other in the Fantasy Bowl.

Last time, in Fantasy Bowl II, I overcame a 60 point deficit thanks to later named Fantasy Bowl MVP Dez Bryant's 3 TD 150+ yard immaculate performance on Monday Night Football. Yes, my team played well, but Dez really brought it home for me. My brother, defeated, went out and won Fantasy Bowl III against my cousin Evan, another fierce rival. The three of us tend to dominate the fantasy scene and out of the seven other teams in our league, only one has made the Fantasy Bowl in the past five years.

This is the biggest Fantasy Bowl yet. The fifth anniversary of the league's greatest championship this year, and it's all starting now. I'll let you know how it goes. If you see an article titled, "I Won the Fifth Fantasy Bowl," then you'll know I won. If you see one that is about a totally different subject, you'll know I lost. Either way, it's one of the most fun weekends in the fantasy football season, and just being in the game is a treat in of itself.

"The prestige, the fame, the championship; it's all at stake here...welcome to the Fifth Fantasy Bowl!"