My Current End Of The Semester Spotify Playlist

Eight songs I can't stop listening to!

58
Spanish Marks

As summer comes closer and closer my choice of music has moved from moody tunes to strictly bops. There are so many new songs being released at the moment that every day I feel like I'm adding something new to my Spotify playlist! Here are a few songs that I've been bopping to since we switched over to ~summer~ time.

1. God's Plan by Drake

Turns out I don't only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry.

2. Pyscho by Post Malon ft. Ty Dolla $ign

I love this one so much that I literally walked around a store in Italy bopping to this as it played over the loudspeaker.

3. Meant to Be by Florida Georgia Line and Bebe Rexha

If you know me, you know I never listen to country music or anything in that neighborhood but this song is just SUCH a bop. I mean I can even move past the fact that Florida Georgia Line is in it.

4. 20 Questions by Veronica Maggio

This song is low key about popping pills but IT'S SUCH A BOP and the absolute perfect summer jam.

5. Want You Back by Five Seconds of Summer

My 2014 self has been awoken by the release of this new 5SOS song. Catch me bopping to this for the whole summer.

6. Made In Hollywood by LANY

Okay, this one isn't new and it's kind of slow but it's such a ~vibe~. Perfect for your summertime shenanigans.

7. Pretty Shining People by George Ezra

His new album Staying at Tamara's is AMAZING. This song is one of the more

upbeat ones, but do yourself a favor and listen to the whole album!

8. Call Out My Name by The Weeknd

Finally, my honey has released some new music and WOW.

So, If you need some new music suggestions feel free to add these to your Spotify!!