To My Roomate And Bestfriend, Thank You For A Year Filled WIth Countless Memories

Bad grade? Dance party! Guy got you down? Dance Party! Bored? Dance party!

337
Angelina Pranger

To my roommate,

Thank you for always being there. It seems like no matter the situation or time of day, I can always count on you. It is crazy to think how close we have gotten in just a year of living together, and in all honesty, I don’t know what I would do without you.

Although the list is far greater than 10, here are a few of the reasons why I am so happy to have you in my life:

1. LONG rants

Classes and work can become overwhelming, and you’re always the first person I go to for both. Whether it be problems with other friends or just needing to get out something that has been bothering me, you always provide a listening ear.

2. Endless dance parties

3. Coffee- When it’s MOST needed

It seems like whenever I’m sad you know what to do to make me feel better: coffee. You know how I take it, and that I like it over ice. You also bring it to me when I don’t even ask for it, and I appreciate that.

4. Ultimate gossip pal

Sometimes, there is just something too good to keep to yourself, so I tell you about it and you always give me a reaction of utter shock. Just because I was told not to share the information with anyone, doesn’t mean you right? I mean we live together, I’m telling you.

5.We don’t like the same people

Yes, we try and be nice to everyone, but there are those people that have done us SO wrong. If I don’t like her, you don’t like her, and honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

6. Late night laugh attacks

For some reason, everything is funnier at 12:30 a.m. after a long day. It seems like we laugh over EVERYTHING and it is one of those moments that I never want to end.

7. You ALWAYS share your food

Okay, I know I said I wasn’t hungry, but you knew I would be so you got extra for us to share. You just know me so well.

8. We always want the same food

Dinner is never a hard choice because we always want to eat the same thing. Feeling a burger? Same. Ice cream instead of an actual meal? Same. It’s almost like we’re the same person.

9.You play the best jams

Getting ready for a night out means major pump up music and you’ve perfected it. You ALWAYS know the songs I’m feeling without me ever having to ask. You also know I’m most likely going to sing even though I’m tone-deaf, and you don’t judge me for it.

10.You’re my best friend

Although all the things above are something that a roommate could do, you go above and beyond in making me feel loved every day. I never feel like there isn’t something I couldn’t or wouldn’t want to tell you. You’re my go-to, and I love you.

Love,

Your Best Friend