An Open Letter To My Best Friend At A Different College

First off, I miss you like crazy.

26
Kaleigh Beddingfield

To my best friend at a different college,

First off, I miss you like crazy. You have been a part of my life since practically the beginning, and it's difficult to be separated by our various life paths. I just wanted you to know that while we may not be attached at the hip like we once were, I still think about you and am rooting for you on the sidelines each day.

I hope you're taking care of yourself, but not being hard on yourself. You're already beautiful on the inside and out. I hope you're curving the losers who don't deserve you, but that you're also giving the nice guys a chance. I hope you're going out and having fun, but not too much fun (lol). I hope you're making the grades and working hard, but not stressing yourself out. I hope you're giving your life there your all, but only to the people and things that deserve it.

I know that with college comes tough choices and being forced into adulting, but I think you're figuring it out and doing just fine. Keep chasing after what you want. Life will always want to test you with some curveballs, but you know in your heart what is right. And don't let anyone convince you otherwise

I have so much love for you, best friend. I hope you know that I'm always a phone call/text/Snapchat/whatever away! It honestly brightens my day to hear from you (sorry, super sappy, but it's true). Keep doing what you're doing and know that we only have more adventures and memories to come!

See you soon,

Your best friend at a different college