15 Must Read Books Series For The Avid Reader

All of these will knock your socks off.
1751

I haven't always been enchanted by the idea of reading, but when I did, these are the books that captivated me the most. Perhaps you might find them interesting as well, or you'll find you've already read them.

1. "Harry Potter"

Wizards. Magic. Wands. The absolute opposite of what our world is. Maybe that's why it's so intriguing.

Buy the series on Amazon.

2. "Twilight"

Yes, it's a bit far-fetched that vampires sparkle, but these books captured the hearts of many young teenage girls, myself included.

Buy the series on Amazon.

3. "Throne of Glass"

My friend, Kimmy, just recently showed me this series, and I'm absolutely in love. If you like strong female protagonists, I highly recommend you read this.

Buy the series on Amazon.

4. "The Mortal Instruments"

This series messes with your brain. TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Buy the series on Amazon.

5. "Storm and Silence"

Written by Rob Thier, this story follows the footsteps of a young woman who dresses as a man in order to work. The beginning is a little dry, but I promise it picks up, and you will not be able to put these characters out of your mind.

Buy the series on Amazon.

6. "The Inheritance Cycle"

You probably don't recognize the title, but this is actually the Eragon series. Remember that book? Yeah, absolutely amazing.

Buy the series on Amazon.

7. "The Hunger Games"

I'm sure you've seen the movies, but come on. The books are always better.

Buy the series on Amazon.

8. "Vampire Academy"

Yes, another vampire series. Six books full of blood, sweat, and tears. Literally.

Buy the series on Amazon.

9. "The Maze Runner"

If you're into dystopian societies, you really should read this. Especially since the movies are nearly just as great as the books.

Buy the series on Amazon.

10. "The Lunar Chronicles"

If you like the original stories of Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, and other classics, this series is for you my dudes.

Buy the series on Amazon.

11. "Shatter Me"

Another dystopian society at your hands. With a twist.

Buy the series on Amazon.

12. "Lord of the Rings"

Okay, so I haven't actually read this one yet, but it's on my list of books to read.

Buy the series on Amazon.

13. "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"

Greek gods, half-bloods, and mythical creatures. Growing up, you probably learned some of the stories encompassed around these novels.

Buy the series on Amazon.

14. "Maximum Ride"

These were the books to read back in middle school. The human-angels were forced to undergo experiments, but what has it made them into?

Buy the series on Amazon.

15. "The Kane Chronicles"

By the same author of "Percy Jackson", this series takes on the Egyptian gods. Following two siblings, you're in for the ride of your life.

Buy the series on Amazon.

So for you interested in finding some good books to read, you're welcome.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.