Items Every Girl Going Through Sorority Rush Needs In Her Purse

10 Items Every Girl Going Through Sorority Rush Needs In Her Purse To Survive The Week

Make this week as fun as possible for yourself.

383

Rush week is highly weighed on first impressions. I think the personality of the girl overrides how she looks, but I cannot speak for all people. You want to look your best so that you can feel your best and let your personality shine. Also, the rush isn't that deep so go into it with a positive attitude and have fun!

1. Blotting pads

Don't walk up in the house looking like a potato chip. Blot the T-zone even when you think you don't need it.

2. Lipstick

Make sure it's poppin' before each house.

3. Small fan

Even if it isn't hot where your college is the chapter rooms will be. So many girls in a small space. It's nice to give yourself a nice breeze between houses.

4. Mints

NOT GUM. Don't walk into a chapter room with gum in your mouth. It's tacky and not professional. You want the girls you talk to to pay attention to what you are talking about, not the glob in the back of your mouth.

5. Umbrella

Even if the forecast says it's impossible for it to rain. Rather be safe than sorry. No one wants to walk in like a wet rat.

6. Notebook with pen

This saved me. You think you will remember each girl you talk to in each house, but you can't. There are a million things running through your head. Write the letters of the house and something you remembered. Example: Alpha Pie, girl with purple eyeliner and blonde hair, talked about dogs, really liked, 8/10.

7. Powder

Always want to make sure your face is even and the sweat hasn't taken any foundation away. A quick pat of powder and you're good as new.

8. Hair brush

Brush through that hair girl. Get them tangles out.

9. Small towel

Maybe I'm the only one who sweats a lot, but my back was drenched during rush. I would wipe my back between houses. I never wanted a girl welcoming me into the house to feel my sweaty back while walking me in.

10. Energy drink

I had a Red Bull on hand at all times during rush. A few sips before each house to help hype you up.