Inexpensive Amazon Products Prime

13 Must-Buy Amazon Items For Under $25 That Belong In Your Cart

Because who doesn't love online shopping?

15
https://images.pexels.com/photos/919436/pexels-photo-919436.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=650&w=940

As an avid online shopper, I practically buy 99% of my items from Amazon. And even when I'm not interested in buying anything, my laptop always has an Amazon tab open for (window) shopping (get it!). Anyways, it's safe to say I know the good brands from the bad, and know exactly which products to invest in. Most of the products below I've dug through the depths of my order history to find, and they completely transformed my life. A few of them my friends have tried it and recommended it- either way, they're guaranteed for satisfaction.

Each of these items have been rated with a minimum of 4 stars by other customers.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, $10

For such a cheap price, I was shocked at the wonders this mask did to my skin. Within a month, I had finally achieved the clear, blemish-free skin I had always dreamed of.

Mini Waffle, Panini, Hashbrown Maker, $10

Um, portable waffle maker? I think yes.

(Fake) Airpods, $20

Well, no one has to know about the first part. But why spend $160 on the Apple brands when you have a $20 one for basically the same quality?

Time Tracker Water Bottle, $20

Especially in this gruesome heat, drinking your water is crucial, and what better way to stay hydrated than with a water bottle that tells you how much to drink?

Himalayan Sea Crystal Salt Lamp, $22

Ditch the boring night light and get yourself a salt lamp ASAP! This also makes for a cute and affordable gift that anyone is sure to love.

Photo Clip String Lights Room Decor, $7

Setting these string lights up in my room have made the greatest difference. It's a cute way to conserve memories of friends and family while adding a pop of light to your room.

Over Closet Hanging Storage Organizer, $23

As someone with a small room, finding space to store all my belongings is always a struggle. This closet organizer has helped me maximize my room space to its full potential and as a generally messy person, my room is surprisingly clean.

Wedges, $10-28

I personally have not bought these specific shoes, but I have had many good experiences with buying shoes off Amazon. If you have the patience to search, you can find an amazing pair of shoes for a good price as well.

Essential Oil Roller Bottles, $14

Essential oils are such a great touch to any room and can do so much to your overall health and atmosphere. Amazon sells tons of sets for such a cheap price along with diffusers for any house.

Bath Bombs Set, $11

Ever since I've discovered bath bombs, I've become obsessed with them. Generally, these can run to be a bit pricey, but after doing my fair share of research on them, I've found that Amazon has the best ones for the best price (not surprising). These are always packaged to make as a cute gift or even to treat yourself to a spa day.

Watch And Bracelet Set, $20

I bought this as a gift for my friend and she absolutely loved it. It's such a cute addition to any outfit and a great price for its quality!

Succulent Plant Set, $13

These plant sets add a cute pop of color to your room, especially on a rainy day when you can't go outside yourself.

Fine Tip Colorful Pens, $10

You don't have to be an artistic person to appreciate these pens. It's safe to say I go through packs upon packs of these in mere weeks.